- Price: $175.00
- Duration: 1 day
- Round Count:
NA Student note- Please do not bring any steel core, armor piercing or tracers. They will not be allowed in any SofNet courses.
- No Course Dates Scheduled
Basic understanding of tracking techniques and terminology.
- 0800-0900 - Introduction, glossary, basic tracking techniques, properties of a footprint, and visual indicators (Power Point)
- 0900-1200 - Spoor pit exercise
- 1200-1300 - Lunch
- 1300-1430 - Micro tracking exercise
- 1430-1600 - Individual tracking exercise
- Water and food for the whole day.
- Be physically fit to handle long hikes.
- Write in the rain pen and paper.
- Wet weather gear (If it rains, we keep tracking!!)
- SPF sunscreen and hat
Food & Water
Recommended 2 gallons of water. Students will not be released for lunch. Enough food to support lunch and a day hiking.